Our Consultants have a thorough understanding of the engineering behaviour of the ground and the geotechnical hazards related to different soil and rock types. Working in conjunction with our environmental consultancy we are able to develop a holistic approach to investigation and development of integrated geotechnical and environmental solutions for potential development schemes.
Our comprehensive services include, but are not limited to:
- Intrusive ground investigations (phased site investigations based on desk based research and
knowledge of proposed site redevelopments)
- Foundations for structures in both soils and rock
- Basement Impact Assessments
- Slope stability and slope engineering
- Earthworks consultancy (specification/supervision/validation)
- Retaining structures
- Ground improvements and stabilisation
- Pavement design assessments
- Concrete design advice
- Soakaway testing and associated advice
- Forensic investigation of geotechnical failures
- Factual and interpretive reporting
Our geotechnical consultancy is backed UKAS accredited laboratory soils testing to BS 1377 and other relevant British and European Standards.
We are experienced in investigation of all ground conditions encountered in the United Kingdom and using the various techniques available to recover samples and carry out insitu testing. We have experienced and suitably qualified drilling teams and can offer a full range of drilling options for both solid and drift geology including cable percussive boring and dynamic sampling, with rotary hole drilling and coring in rock. Our engineers can advise on most appreciate method with which to recover quality samples and carry out insitu testing.
To augment or replace shallow boreholes, we offer a complete trial pitting service. We can arrange for our consultants to be onsite with wither and hand digging team or mechanical excavator.
- Cable Percussion Drilling
- Rotary Coring and Rotary Openhole
- Dynamic Sampling
- Installation of Water Wells
- Installation of Deep Bored Soakaways
- Soakaway Testing to BRE365
If you would like to speak to a member of the team please call 01279 873380 or email email@example.com