CPD is an important aspect of every professional practice. SES are recognised as experts in our specialist fields.
To keep our clients well informed and up to date, SES offer a full and comprehensive package of education and training, including regular CPD seminars on Building Regulations and any amendments. Our tutors are all highly qualified and experienced presenters.
Our seminars are open to all architects, our partners, builders and building control officers.
SES can offer CPD Seminars at our offices in Takeley, Essex in a range of subjects, these include:
- Air Tightness Testing & Sound Insulation Testing
- Part L changes, Energy Statements and SAP Calculations
- Code for Sustainable Homes and the Housing Standards Review
- Changes to CDM Regulations
- Health & Safety Training specifically with regard to site works
- Asbestos Awareness
Would you like to Register your interest for our CPD Seminars? Then click here >
SES can deliver in-house CPD training to your staff to meet your companies learning and development requirements.
We can bring our half day or full day courses to you for the convenience of your staff and provide you with a cost effective and time efficient training solution.
Our goal is to enhance your employees’ knowledge and performance in their roles and ensure they meet their ongoing regulatory requirements.
Why choose SES for your CPD training?
- Quality – Benefit from experienced tutors who have in-depth knowledge in a range of subjects.
- Variety – Choose from a wide range of high quality courses which cater to all company sizes, from introductory level through to advanced courses.
- Relevant – Develop the right skills, knowledge and expertise for your staff and enhance your companies competitive advantage.
- Convenience – In-house training is a cost effective and time efficient training solution. Schedule courses around your companies workday at a time convenient to you, minimise travelling time and save on travel costs.
- Bespoke – Tailor the content of courses to your colleagues training requirements or choose from an existing course.