Stansted Environmental Services (SES) Ltd are an Essex based multi-disciplined environmental consultancy with a proven track record of providing high quality, practical and pragmatic advice to a wide range of clients across many sectors. With increasing requirements and expectations on land use change, environmental standards and pre-occupation testing and sustainability, we provide a “one-stop-shop” for all environmental services, testing and analysis requirements.
Our highly professional team of consultants have a wide range of practical experience providing you with the most knowledgeable solutions to all of your environmental needs. We are committed to delivering a high quality service. SES realise above all, that the continuation of our success is dependent upon developing and sustaining relationships with our clients. To this end, we try to ensure that the services we offer provide a high degree of flexibility for the client at all stages of the project design and implementation.
SES has continued to widen our service provision with you in mind to provide you with a competitive, cost-effective service and today provides you with expertise in the following areas:
- Geotechnical Site Investigations & Drilling >
- Contaminated Land >
- Acoustics and Noise Control >
- Energy & Sustainability Statements >
- SAP Calculations & EPCs >
- SBEM Calculations – Coming Soon!
- BREEAM Domestic Refurbishment Assessments >
- BREEAM UK New Construction >
- Code for Sustainable Homes >
- Home Quality Mark >
- ATTMA Registered Air Tightness Testing >
- UKAS Accredited Sound Insulation Testing >
- Health & Safety Consultancy >
- CDM Advice >
- Training >
In all cases, we combine in-depth technical expertise with the ability to find workable solutions that are appropriate to your project requirements.
As a consultancy, we are equipped to provide you with a bespoke solution for your business needs.