This course has been designed for those who are required to carry out work at height where individual fall protection has been identified. On completion of the course the candidate will be able to safely use a harness to carry out work at height.
- Fitting the Harness
- Aims and Objectives
- Emergency Rescue
- Legal Requirements and Responsibilities
- Hierarchy of Measures Practical and Written Test
Stansted Environmental Services, Parsonage Road , Takeley , Essex , CM22 6PU
Certificate awarded to delegates who pass the practical and written assessment.
£75 per person (+VAT)
- Tuesday 5th February 2019 (pm)
- Tuesday 9th April 2019 (pm)
- Wednesday 4th September 2019 (am)
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on email@example.com