This course has been designed for those who are required to carry out work at height where individual fall protection has been identified. On completion of the course the candidate will be able to safely use a harness to carry out work at height.
- Fitting the Harness
- Aims and Objectives
- Emergency Rescue
- Legal Requirements and Responsibilities
- Hierarchy of Measures Practical and Written Test
Stansted Environmental Services, Parsonage Road , Takeley , Essex , CM22 6PU
Certificate awarded to delegates who pass the practical and written assessment.
£75 per person (+VAT)
- AM—Wednesday 22nd January 2020
- AM—Tuesday 28th April 2020
- AM—Tuesday 20th October 2020
- AM—Thursday 3rd December 2020
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on email@example.com