Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) and Refresher
This course provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Risk Assessments
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of occupational health
- Behavioural safety
SSSTS—2 day course
SSSTS Refresher—1 day course
The Stansted Centre, Parsonage Road, Takeley, Essex CM22 6PU
- Certificate awarded to delegates who satisfy the criteria.
- Delegates must be able to deliver a Toolbox Talk to a group.
- Delegates must be competent in English at Site Supervision Level.
- Candidates must take a SSSTS Refresher Course before the expiry of their existing certification otherwise the full SSSTS must be taken again.
SSSTS—£300.00 per person (+VAT)
SSSTS Refresher—£180.00 per person (+VAT)
SSSTS (2 days):
- Tuesday 5th November & Wednesday 6th November 2019
- Tuesday 25th February & Wednesday 26th February 2020
- Tuesday 6th October & Wednesday 7th October 2020
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on email@example.com