Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) and Refresher
This course provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Risk Assessments
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of occupational health
- Behavioural safety
SSSTS—2 day course
SSSTS Refresher—1 day course
The Stansted Centre, Parsonage Road, Takeley, Essex CM22 6PU
- Certificate awarded to delegates who satisfy the criteria.
- Delegates must be able to deliver a Toolbox Talk to a group.
- Delegates must be competent in English at Site Supervision Level.
- Candidates must take a SSSTS Refresher Course before the expiry of their existing certification otherwise the full SSSTS must be taken again.
SSSTS—£300.00 per person (+VAT)
SSSTS Refresher—£180.00 per person (+VAT)
SSSTS (2 days):
- Tuesday 27th November 2018 & Wednesday 28th November 2018
- Wednesday 23rd January 2019 & Thursday 24th January 2019
- Wednesday 29th May 2019 & Thursday 30th May 2019
- Tuesday 5th November 2019 & Wednesday 6th November 2019
SSSTS Refresher (1 day):
- Thursday 8th November 2018
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org