Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) and Refresher
This is a five-day course which provides Project Managers, Site Managers and Supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel with the knowledge and skills to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees. The course content requires delegates to carry out written exercises and feedback to the rest of the group.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk Assessments/Method Statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
SMSTS—5 day course
SMSTS Refresher—2 day course
The Stansted Centre, Parsonage Road, Takeley, Essex CM22 6PU
Certificate awarded to delegates who satisfy the criteria.
Candidates must take a SMSTS Refresher Course before the expiry of their existing certification otherwise the full SMSTS must be taken again.
Delegates must be competent in English at Site Management Level.
SMSTS—£412.50 per person (+VAT)
SMSTS Refresher—£300.00 per person (+VAT)
SMSTS (5 Days):
- Tuesday 8th October, Wednesday 9th October, Tuesday 15th October, Wednesday 16th October & Thursday 17th October 2019
- Tuesday 27th October, Wednesday 28th October, Thursday 29th October, Tuesday 3rd November & Wednesday 4th November 2020
SMSTS Refresher (2 days):
- Tuesday 21st May & Wednesday 22nd May 2019
- Tuesday 11th February & Wednesday 12th February 2020
- Tuesday 22nd September & Wednesday 23rd September 2020
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
SMSTS Training Essex – CITB SMSTS Essex – SMSTS Stansted – SMSTS Chelmsford – SMSTS Braintree – SMSTS Colchester – SMSTS Saffron Walden – SMSTS Bishops Stortford – SMSTS Southend – SMSTS Enfield – SMSTS London – SMSTS Harlow – SMSTS Sudbury