Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) and Refresher
This is a five-day course which provides Project Managers, Site Managers and Supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel with the knowledge and skills to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees. The course content requires delegates to carry out written exercises and feedback to the rest of the group.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk Assessments/Method Statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
SMSTS—5 day course
SMSTS Refresher—2 day course
The Stansted Centre, Parsonage Road, Takeley, Essex CM22 6PU
Certificate awarded to delegates who satisfy the criteria.
Candidates must take a SMSTS Refresher Course before the expiry of their existing certification otherwise the full SMSTS must be taken again.
Delegates must be competent in English at Site Management Level.
SMSTS—£412.50 per person (+VAT)
SMSTS Refresher—£300.00 per person (+VAT)
SMSTS (5 Days):
- Monday 11th February 2019 to Friday 15th February 2019
- Tue 8th Oct to Wed 9th Oct 2019 & Tue 15th Oct - Thur 17th Oct 2019
SMSTS Refresher (2 days):
- Tuesday 15th January & Wednesday 16th January 2019
- Tuesday 21st May 2019 & Wednesday 22nd May 2019
- Tuesday 17th September & Wednesday 6th September 2019
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on email@example.com