The overall aim is to develop an understanding of scaffold components, forms of construction and inspection procedures of basic access scaffolds and to comply with current legislation and Codes of Practice.
- Responsibilities under current regulations.
- Scaffold structure.
- Scaffold parts.
- Fall protection systems.
- Safe working procedures.
Experienced : 1 Day
Novice : 2 Days
Stansted Environmental Services, Parsonage Road , Takeley , Essex , CM22 6PU
Certificate awarded to delegates who pass the written and practical inspection assessment.
Experienced : £125 per person (+VAT)
Novice : £300 per person (+VAT)
- Thursday 25th October 2018
- Tuesday 20th November 2018
- Tuesday 8th January 2019
- Tuesday 26th February 2019
- Thursday 9th May 2019
- Wednesday 11th September 2019
- Tuesday 12th November 2019
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org