Bringing Health and Safety to life
The IOSH Working Safely course is designed for those people at any level in any sector, and meets the Government’s guidelines for introductory Health and Safety training. It is a 100% match to the Health and Safety Executives ‘Passport’ syllabus.
This course is full of step by step guidance that delegates find is in an innovative format with content which inspires; this is critical to getting essential Health and Safety information across. This course gives a good grounding in the essentials of Health and Safety, and gives delegates an understanding of why they must work safely.
- Introducing Working Safely Defining Hazard and Risk
- Identifying Common Hazards Improving Safety Performance
- Protecting Safety Performance
Stansted Environmental Services, Parsonage Road , Takeley , Essex , CM22 6PU
Written assessment marked by the instructor/assessor. ISOH accredited certificate awarded to those who meet the specified requirements.
£140 per person (+VAT)
- Tuesday 4th December 2018
- Thursday 17th January 2019
- Thursday 21st February 2019
- Thursday 21st March 2019
- Thursday 1st May 2019
- Tuesday 3rd September 2019
- Wednesday 30th October 2019
- Thursday 5th December 2019
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org