FAA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
SES are the leading providers in First Aid Training in Essex
Where an organisation’s risk assessment of First Aid needs identified that there is a requirement for Emergency First Aid at Work practitioners, then this national Award in Emergency First Aid at Work satisfies the requirements of the regulatory body for First aid—the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
- Responsibilities and Reporting
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Basic hygiene in the First Aid
- Resuscitation and AED awareness
- Anatomy Minor injuries
- Bleeding control
A minimum of six contact hours in the classroom, consisting of practical and theoretical activities, plus some pre-course activity could be required.
Stansted Environmental Services, Parsonage Road , Takeley , Essex , CM22 6PU
Practical assessment is ongoing by the instructor, and a three year qualification will be issued to those who satisfy the criteria.
£90 per person (+VAT)
- Tuesday 27th November 2018
- Wednesday 13th February 2019
- Wednesday 8th May 2019
- Wednesday 4th September 2019
- Wednesday 13th November 2019
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org