FAA Level 3 NVQ Award
It is a requirement of the Health and Safety law that employers provide a safe and healthy environment to work in. If your assessment or first aid needs highlights the need for qualified first aiders, then this level 3 qualification will provide you with suitable, highly trained personnel.
This comprehensive three day course covers a wide range of first aid emergencies, enabling all participants to deal with emergency situations with confidence in a prompt, safe and effective way. In addition, this course will include any protocol changes that may have arisen since their last training course.
This course will give the participants a qualification to the highest level of First Aid, meeting the statutory requirements of the Health and ~Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
- Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Fractures and spinal injuries
- Control of bleeding
- Resuscitation and AED awareness
- Assessment of the situation
- Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
- Heart attacks
- Head injuries
- Chest injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Eye injuries
A minimum of 18 hours spread over at least three days. Ideally, the course should be run over three consecutive days, but we have the flexibility to accommodate your specific needs if you so desire providing it is completed within 10 weeks of starting the course.
The Stansted Centre, Parsonage Road, Takeley, Essex CM22 6PU
Summative practical assessment is ongoing by the instructor each day, along with a written assessment. A three year Level 3 Award in First Aid at work will be issued to the learner, subject to successful assessment.
£250 per person (+VAT)
- Tuesday 27th November 2018 to Thursday 29th November 2018
- Wednesday 13th February 2019 to Friday 15th February 2019
- Wednesday 8th May 2019 to Friday 10th May 2019
- Wednesday 4th September 2019 to Friday 6th September 2019
- Wednesday 13th November 2019 to Friday 15th November 2019
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on email@example.com