This half day course has been designed specifically for persons undertaking the role of Fire Warden or Fire Marshal. It is suitable for employees working in industry, commerce or the public sector. This course provides delegates with a greater awareness and understanding of the threat posed by fire as well as their individual personal responsibilities in preventing an outbreak of a fire and the actions they must take should a fire occur.
- Fire legislation, facts and figures
- Combustion principles and how fire spreads
- Fire case study videos and discussions
- Hazard spotting and mitigation
- Actions in the event of a fire
- Evacuation principles
- Fire warden’s responsibilities
- Routine fire safety maintenance checks
Stansted Environmental Services, Parsonage Road , Takeley , Essex , CM22 6PU
Certificate awarded to delegates who satisfy the criteria.
£75 per person (+VAT)
Fire Marshal Training Dates
- Wednesday 10th April 2019 (am)
- Thursday 5th September 2019 (pm)
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on email@example.com