This course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe. It covers your individual and employer’s responsibilities, including what you can do if you think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
This course provides health and safety awareness and is endorsed by Build UK as standard training for all operatives on site.
- The need to prevent accidents
- Health and safety law
- How your role fits into the control and management of the site
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Performing safely and asking for advice
- How to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
The Stansted Centre, Parsonage Road, Takeley, Essex CM22 6PU
Practical and written assessments take place throughout the course. A certificate is awarded to delegates who pass the assessments.
£100 per person (+VAT)
- Thursday 6th December 2018
- Tuesday 29th January 2019
- Tuesday 26th March 2019
- Tuesday 28th May 2019
- Wednesday 25th September 2019
- Tuesday 19th November 2019
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org