This half-day course covers legislation, disc mounting, selecting and fitting PPE.
- Introduction to abrasive wheel types, shapes and applications
- Accidents associated with the use of abrasive wheels
- Typical hazards, accidents and precautions to be taken
- Safety requirements for abrasive wheels and machines
- Correct marking, selection and specification of abrasives
- Standards and Regulations governing the supply and use of abrasive wheels
- Typical causes of accidents involving abrasive wheels
Stansted Environmental Services, Parsonage Road , Takeley , Essex , CM22 6PU
Certificate awarded to delegates who pass the practical and written assessment.
£75.00 per person (+VAT)
If you require more information please feel free to call us on 01279 873380 or email us on email@example.com