SES are a local Health and Safety Consultancy providing a “one stop shop” for all environmental services including energy, testing, sustainability and analysis requirements for Clients throughout the South East. We are currently recruiting a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join our expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing SAP Assessments, Energy Statements and SBEM calculations, taking the primary role from enquiry through to completion. Assisting the Associate Director for Sustainability you will support on Code and BREEAM calculations and assessments
- To oversee and carry out SAP, SBEM and energy projects for Weston Group and external clients.
- To assist with mentoring of Assistant Consultant(s).
- To achieve priorities and financial targets set.
- To assist with Code, Breeam and ESOS assessments as required.
- To assist with maintenance of technical procedures and implement SAP/SBEM software updates.
- To proactively promote the work of SES.
- To undertake minimum 15 hours CPD per year and keep up to date with current legislation, scheme requirements and market products useful to the business.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified OCDEA and NDEA Assessor
- Degree in related field (eg Sustainability within the Build Environment) preferred
- Ability to write energy statements including under London Plan
- An understanding/experience in planning law and Building Regulations
- Experience with Code for Sustainable Homes and/or BREAAM schemes preferred
- Ability to use basic modelling software
Rewards & Benefits
As a valued employee you will be rewarded with the following:
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Generous company pension (employer contribution up to 10%) increasing with length of service
- Private healthcare
- Company car with fully expensed fuel card or car allowance
- 20 days holidays, plus English bank holidays, plus the Christmas shutdown (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Annual Bonus depending on company performance
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Comprehensive social calendar including but not limited to; Annual Summer Ball; Family Fun Day; Christmas Party and various activities and sporting events throughout the year