SES CDM Advisors offer a vast and experienced knowledge base though our team of qualified consultants who can provide practical and bespoke solutions to meet the needs and requirements of our clients whilst always maintaining best practice.
The general objectives of the CDM Regulations are to ensure that health and safety matters are managed, coordinated, documented and implemented throughout the life cycle of a project including design, planning, construction, use, maintenance and future work. This approach involves a commitment to managing construction projects to achieve the required standards for health and safety by all parties who can contribute to the avoidance, reduction and control of health and safety issues either related to build ability, usability, maintainability or site constraints.
As a CDM Advisor SES can help to ensure Principal Designers, Principal Contractors and Clients meet their duties under CDM 2015 which include the following:
- Advice and assistance throughout the project.
- Formal notification to the HSE.
- Liaison with the HSE throughout your project.
- Health & Safety advice at design stage.
- Pre-Construction Information Pack.
- Construction Phase Health & Safety Plan.
- Prepare and update the Health & Safety File on completion of the project.
- Traffic Management Plan.
- Fire Plan.
- Site Induction Plan.