SES is a local multidisciplinary consultancy providing environmental services, testing, sustainability and analysis requirements for Clients (mainly construction) throughout the South East.
We are looking to recruit a Sustainability Consultant to join our expanding team.
To carry out SAP Assessments and Energy Statements, taking the primary role from enquiry through to completion. To assist with mentoring Assistant Consultant(s), providing support and direction as needed. To help with Code and BREEAM calculations and assessments and further assist in other work areas as required. To keep up to date with current requirements. To proactively promote the work of SES and achieve deadlines and financial targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- To oversee and carry out SAP and energy projects for Weston Group and external clients
- To assist with mentoring of Assistant Consultant(s)
- To achieve priorities and financial targets set
- To assist with Code, Breeam Domestic Refurbishment & HQM assessments as required
- To undertake Weston Group ESOS Assessments and promote this work area further for external clients
- To implement SAP software updates as required
- To proactively promote the work of SES
- To undertake minimum 10 hours CPD per year and keep up to date with current legislation, scheme requirements and market products useful to the business
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Skills & Experience
As a successful candidate you will thrive off work of a fast pace nature and be a task focussed and driven individual.
- Qualified OCDEA
- Degree in related field (e.g., Environmental Sustainability within the Build Environment)
- Ability to write energy statements including under London Plan
- An understanding/experience in planning law and Building Regulations
- Ability to use basic modelling software
- Driving License
Reward and Benefits
As a valued employee you will be rewarded with the following:
- Highly competitive Annual Salary
- Generous company pension (employer contribution up to 10%) increasing with length of service
- A company vehicle or car allowance and fully expensed fuel card
- Private healthcare
- 20 days holidays, plus English bank holidays, plus the Christmas shutdown (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Annual Bonus depending on company performance
- On site Gym facilities
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Comprehensive social calendar including but not limited to; Annual Summer Ball; Family Fun Day; Christmas Party and various activities and sporting events throughout the year.
If you are interested in this role, please email your cv to email@example.com.