SES is a local multidisciplinary consultancy providing environmental services, testing, sustainability and analysis requirements for Clients (mainly construction) throughout the South East.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join our expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing SAP Assessments, Energy Statements and SBEM calculations, taking the primary role from enquiry through to completion. Assisting the Associate Director for Sustainability you will support on Code and BREEAM calculations and assessments
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- To oversee and carry out SAP, SBEM and energy projects for Weston Group and external clients
- To assist with mentoring of Assistant Consultant(s)
- To achieve priorities and financial targets set
- To assist with Code, Breeam and ESOS assessments as required
- To assist with maintenance of technical procedures and implement SAP/SBEM software updates
- To proactively promote the work of SES
- To undertake minimum 15 hours CPD per year and keep up to date with current legislation, scheme requirements and market products useful to the business
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Skills & Experience
As a successful candidate you will thrive off work of a fast pace nature and be a task focussed and driven individual.
- Qualified OCDEA and NDEA Assessor
- Degree in related field (e.g., Sustainability within the Build Environment) preferred
- Ability to write energy statements including under London Plan
- An understanding/experience in planning law and Building Regulations
- Experience with Code for Sustainable Homes and/or BREAAM schemes preferred
- Ability to use basic modelling software
Reward and Benefits
As a valued employee you will be rewarded with the following:
- Highly competitive Annual Salary
- Generous company pension (employer contribution up to 10%) increasing with length of service
- A company vehicle or car allowance and fully expensed fuel card
- Private healthcare
- 20 days holidays, plus English bank holidays, plus the Christmas shutdown (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Annual Bonus depending on company performance
- On site Gym facilities
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Comprehensive social calendar including but not limited to; Annual Summer Ball; Family Fun Day; Christmas Party and various activities and sporting events throughout the year.
If you are interested in this role, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.