SES is a local multidisciplinary consultancy providing environmental services, testing, sustainability and analysis requirements for Clients (mainly construction) throughout the South East.
We are looking to recruit a Senior GeoEnvironmental Consultant to join our expanding team.
Working both in office and doing the occasional site visits the successful Senior GeoEnvironmental Consultant will be responsible for managing junior staff who will be conducting testing, risk assessments, contaminated land desk studies, site investigation planning, execution and reporting, remediation planning and verification reporting and waste consultancy. Supported by our in-house specialist services, as well as in-house drilling and in-situ testing services.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- With support of the Associate Director (GeoEnvironmental), you will be responsible for, technical delivery, and business management of the region. Office and site work, including testing, risk assessments, plans and reports,
- Project management
- Team/people management
- Communicate well with clients, team members, and other group members
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Skills & Experience
As a successful candidate you will thrive off work of a fast pace nature and be a task focussed and driven individual.
- Masters degrees with a Geology/Earth Sciences basis or Environmental Engineering
- Strong IT capabilities, including use of Office suite and Google Work Space
- Preferably a Chartered Geologist or Scientist (specialising in geo-environmental assessment)
- Specialism/good working knowledge in GeoEnvironmental assessment (including groundwater).
Reward and Benefits
As a valued employee you will be rewarded with the following:
- Highly competitive Annual Salary
- Generous company pension (employer contribution up to 10%) increasing with length of service
- A company vehicle or car allowance and fully expensed fuel card
- Private healthcare
- 20 days holidays, plus English bank holidays, plus the Christmas shutdown (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Annual Bonus depending on company performance
- On site Gym facilities
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Comprehensive social calendar including but not limited to; Annual Summer Ball; Family Fun Day; Christmas Party and various activities and sporting events throughout the year.
If you are interested in this role, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.