SES is a local multidisciplinary consultancy providing environmental services, testing, sustainability and analysis requirements for Clients (mainly construction) throughout the South East.
We are looking to recruit an Air Testing Technician to join our expanding team.
The successful candidate will primarily undertake sound insulation, air tightness testing and thermal imaging surveys on client construction sites across the South East but predominantly the South London and surrounding areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking individual to join a leading service provider in the property development sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Conducting Air Tightness Testing in buildings in accordance to ATTMA guidance
- Conducting Sound Insulation Testing for new build and refurb
- Report writing
- Interpret and evaluate results from testing
- Calculating building floor areas and wall areas using Sketchup/other software
- Client liaison with issues identified on site and discussing results
- Carrying out thermal imaging assessment
- Carrying out ventilation testing, AOV testing & duct testing
- Conducting other related services as require
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
Skills & Experience
As a successful candidate you will thrive off work of a fast pace nature and be a task focussed and driven individual.
- CSCS card holder (Essential)
- Full UK Driving License (Essential)
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C/Level 4 + or equivalent
- A keen attitude and willingness to learn and develop (Essential)
- ATTMA (Desirable)
Reward and Benefits
As a valued employee you will be rewarded with the following:
- Highly competitive Annual Salary
- Generous company pension (employer contribution up to 10%) increasing with length of service
- A company vehicle or car allowance and fully expensed fuel card
- Private healthcare
- 20 days holidays, plus English bank holidays, plus the Christmas shutdown (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Annual Bonus depending on company performance
- On site Gym facilities
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Comprehensive social calendar including but not limited to; Annual Summer Ball; Family Fun Day; Christmas Party and various activities and sporting events throughout the year.
If you are interested in this role, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.